GAALC - Indian Music School - Online Carnatic Vocal class lessons
GAALC - Global Academy of Arts, Languages and Culture, is one of the
top rated international performing arts learning school academy based at New Delhi in India offering online Carnatic
voice training vocal singing class lessons facilitated on Skype and Google Hangouts (Google Duo) as real time,
one-on-one / group, interactive, live vocal music learning class lessons online for the global music students. The south Indian
Carnatic music is popular music in south Indian states and is often also referred as
Karnatik music, Karnataka music, Karnatic music, Carnatik music or Kannada music. GAALC offers certificate
level hobby learning courses of short term (24 months duration), regular term (36 months duration) &
extended term (54 months duration) duration with modern curriculum guided online singing class lessons
to learn performing arts - learning how to sing Carnatic vocal, devotional singing, light classical vocal &
popular songs of regional Film / movies, Carnatic voice training singing music lessons online, Carnatic
instrumental music training classes to learn playing south Indian Carnatic music instruments and Folk music instruments of India
and online Indian classical dance classes & folk dancing lessons to learn dance online. The Carnatic music training online lessons
are offered with Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Sanskrit, English & Hindi language support / medium.
GAALC music school academy conducts online vocal music learning lessons to learn singing south Indian classical Carnatic vocal and Carnatic devotional vocal, popular singing and the online lessons for learning how to sing Carnatic vocal are offered as vocal beginner level lessons for beginners learning to sing Carnatic vocal online, Intermediate level Vocal lessons and Advanced level vocal lessons online. The vocal learning course program lessons curriculum - the Carnatic vocal and instrumental teaching syllabus is exclusively developed for providing an effective online Carnatic vocal music training to the kids, children, young adults, school / university / college students learning Carnatic vocal as a hobby and equally providing professional level Carnatic vocal training to the aspiring vocalist musicians learning to sing Carnatic to perform in public vocal music concerts or musical shows as professional Carnatic vocal singers. The online Carnatic vocal class lessons offered by GAALC are conducted by the senior, experienced and qualified Indian Carnatic vocal music gurus - vocalists, the famous voice training teachers, top online Carnatic music intruments trainer online tutors, the best trained Carnatic vocal singers - sangeetha sabha singing performers working as the online vocal and instrumental music instructors in the music faculty at GAALC music school academy in India.
ABOUT INDIAN CLASSICAL - CARNATIC MUSIC: The Indian classical music tradition has two subgenres evolving from ancient Hindu traditions, the north Indian classical Hindustani music and south Indian Carnatic music which is also called as Karnataka Sangitham / Karnatak Sangita / Karnatkaa Sangeetham. Carnatic music is one of the oldest systems of music in the world whose origin can be traced back to the age of vedas has main emphasis on vocal singing and is mainly practiced in southern Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Telangana and Kerala.The basics of Carnatic music is a system of Ragas (melodic scales), Talas (rhythmic scales), Swara (sound of single musical note) and Sruti (the relative musical pitch) sung through compositions, especially the Kriti (Kitranams), a form developed by Purandara Dasa, also known as the father (Pitamaha) of Carnatic Music, the trinity of Carnatic music, saint composer and musicians of 18th century, Tyagaraja, Muthuswami Dikshitar and Syama Sastri who composed thousands of songs. Venkatamakhin also known as Venkateshwara, a prominent musicologist and composer is renowned for introducing melakarta system of Raga classification.
Carnatic music is based on a 22 scale note (swaras), of which only 16 are practically used as unique combination of clearly defined arrangement of notes in its aarohanam (ascending notes) and avarohanam (descending notes) to evolve as separate ragas . There are 72 fundamental Ragas and all the other thousands of ragas originate from these 72 ragas. Two important composition features of the Ragaa are Gamaka, the modulation of the frequency of a particular swara and Brighaa, the speed with which the musician performs a set of swaras or notes. There are seven basic Talas or rhythmic cycles and hundreds of Thalas originating from these but only a few of them practically used in Raaga Carnatic musicians usually perform in a concert which is a small ensemble of a vocalist accompanied and supported by Carnatic instrumental players playing on Violin, Mridangam, Tambura, Ghatam, Kanjira, Morsing, Venu Bamboo Flute, Saraswati Veena, Thavil, Nadaswaram, Gottuvadhyam or Chitravina and Shruti box.
INDIAN CARNATIC MUSIC SCHOOLS & CARNATIC MUSICIANS: The South Indian classical music popularly known as Carnatic music originated in South India so most of the Carnatic music training institutes, university colleges and learning academy are found in greater numbers in the major cities and towns of the four states in Southern India - Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. The Carnatic music schools in India conduct the syllabus / curriculum guided Carnatic music courses - training programs in major cities like New Delhi, Chennai - Madras, Bangalore - Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Thiruvanthapuram - Trivandrum, Mysuru - Mysore, Puducherry - Pondicherry, Mumbai, Pune, Tiruppur, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Coimbatore, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Erode, Nagpur, Vellore, Kannur, Hubbali - Hubili Dharwad, Salem, Warangal, Belagavi - Belgaum, Tiruchirappalli, Goa, Mangaluru - Mangalore and Kollam etc.
The famous Carnatic vocalists, well known Carnatic music singers and performers, Carnatic vocal and instrumental musicians, Carnatic music instruments player artists, the Carnatic music composers, maestros and Karnataka instrumental players on Veena, Mridangam, Violin, Ghatam, Venu - Flute, Mandolin, Khanjira etc. include M. L. Vasanthakumari, D. K. Pattammal, M. S. Subbulakshmi, Maharajapuram Viswanatha Iyer, N. C. Vasanthakokilam, T. Muktha, T. Brinda, Jayalakshmi, Dwaram Venkataswamy Naidu, Mysore Vasudevachar, V. Ramarathnam, Sthanu Bhagavathar, Muthiah Bhagavathar, Kanchipuram N.S.Krishnaswamy Iyengar, Naina Pillai, Radha Jaya, Chembai Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar, Ariyakudi Ramanuja Iyengar, V. V. Sadagopalan, Musiri Subramania Iyer, Chittoor Subramaniam, S. Balachander, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Palghat R. Raghu, Mani Iyer, D. K. Jayaraman, K. V. Narayanaswamy, Ramnad Krishnan, Maharajapuram Santhanam, C.S. Murugabhupathy, Madurai Somu, Palladam Sanjeeva Rao, L. Shankar, V. Ramarathnam, Vairamangalam Lakshminarayanan, Sirkazhi Govindarajan, Voleti Venkateswarulu, T. Chowdiah, Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan, Thyagarajan, M.S.Gopalakrishnan, Lalgudi G. Jayaraman, Nagercoil S Ganesa Iyer, Palani Subramaniam Pillai, Mavelikkara Velukkutty Nair, Sharaba Shastry, T.K.Radhakrishnan, Dindigul S.P. Natarajan, K. S. Narayanaswamy, T S Nandakumar, T. R. Mahalingam, T. Viswanathan, Guruvayur Dorai, Dhanammal, Veena Chitti Babu, Karaikkudi Brothers, Doraiswamy Iyengar, Emani Sankara Sastry, L. Subramaniam, T. K. Murthy, Mannargudi Easwaran, Srimushnam V. Raja Rao, J. Vaidhyanathan. T. V. Gopalakrishnan, T.H. Subash Chandran, M. Chandrasekaran, N. Govindarajan, T.N.Krishnan, Nagai Muralidharan, Karaikudi R Mani, I. Sivakumar, Umayalpuram K. Sivaraman, T. H. Vinayakram, Kadri Gopalnath, U. Srinivas and N. Ravikiran.
The unmatched advantages of the online Carnatic vocal learning lessons offered by GAALC music school in India is.:
- Live, one-on-one, real time, interactive online music lessons for the music students of all learning levels and Genre of music - vocal music & instrumental music.
- Convenient online music lessons schedules for almost all the global time zones, multilingual music lessons with options of 1/2 or 3 online music classes / week.
- Affordable, low cost price Carnatic vocal and musical instruments learning lessons fees for the top best rated & convenient online music class lessons by GAALC.
- Save on the valuable travel time, traffic woes and the cost of travelling to the nearest music teacher / music school, learn in a relaxed manner at home.
- Safe & convenient option for kids, children, women & elderly to learn music at home online, the family members or friends & colleagues can learn music together comfortably.
- Unmatched advantage of the flexible time schedules of online music class lessons for international music school students, best for the busy modern lifestyle
- Freedom to learn music at one's own pace & convenient time schedules with the flexible music course duration programs, easily adjustable with the busy work schedules.
- Better consistency & concentration, least missed music classes due to flexible online music classes. Make-up / replacement classes available for the classes missed by student.
- Advanced, international standard music training curriculum, an effective and modern distance e-learning program by a truly global music school academy.
- Learning from the International faculty of musicians including the top qualified, best experienced professional music teachers online from all over the world.
- Advanced music E-books learning content & music practice (Riyaaz) tools for all of the online music learning levels and for global music students.
- Well defined curriculum with traditional music + modern music concepts for all levels of learning vocal & instrumental music, curriculum developed by the global music experts.
- Online music class lessons available for learning the widest range of global vocal and instrumental music genre, conducted by the GAALC music school faculty.
- Online music lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels, online private music lessons and group music classes for all age groups and music training levels.
- Freedom to Join the appropriate level of the vocal & instrumental music course classes after an individual level evaluation & the expert opinion by GAALC music school faculty.
- Get regular music expert opinion feedback from GAALC music teachers faculty on the educational performance with the right guidance & the performance improvement tips.
Read more benefits of online music classes: Advantages of Online Music Learning Lessons
For further details on Indian Carnatic vocal music learning programs Carnatic classical singing courses, online Indian classical
vocal learning lessons fees, Indian classical music training vocal instructors, Carnatic vocal teachers online class
schedules, Google Hangouts music trainer lessons, affordable low cost price online Carnatic Vocal singing Skype
lessons, online classes by Carnatic classical vocal Guru in India and Youtube free vocal music learning
lessons. For online music school academy admissions: Contact GAALC music school academy India
View GAALC Youtube channel for Free You tube music training videos / images gallery: Carnatic Vocal training class lessons online free Youtube videos